These are the steps involved in assessment and student
selection for the tractor trailer driver program:
1. Age Requirement- You must be 18 years of age.
2. You must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent G.E.D.
3. You must have a valid Pennsylvania operators license.
4. You must have a clean driving record for the last five years
with background search involving moving violations and accident
record. This is accomplished through a Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle
5. You must be in good physical condition and have good mechanical
aptitude and eye/hand coordination. All students must take and pass
Department of Transportation physical examination. (DOT Physical)
and Drug Test.
6. Personal interview will be conducted to determine attitude and
About Credit Transfers
Trans American Technical Institute will evaluate all requests of
previous credits for any student.
The school reserves the right to make final decisions on previous
Trans American Technical Institute-Admission